WHAT ARE WE DOING TO TAKE CARE OF YOU AND OUR COMMUNITY?
Below we highlight the most important points:
- Our staff have received training regarding the new standards and our biosecurity measures.
- We make sure that our staff members enter and leave the hotel in good health.
- We stablished a risk management committee focused on guaranteeing the security of our facilities throughout the COVID-19 pandemic.
- We created a contingency plan that defines the guidelines for our entire team in case of infection or if someone has symptoms.
- We updated the strength of our team so that it complies with biosecurity standards.
- We updated the service procedures of our team to avoid the risk of infection. These services include: check-in, room service, restaurant, luggage transfers, bar, etc.
- We established a behavior protocol for our guests focused on reducing the risk of contagion between visitors and our community.
- We have provided brochures with hygiene, social distancing and cleaning procedures in all the common areas of the hotel.
- We installed new points for hand disinfection in specific areas of the hotel.
- We have identified elements constantly exposed to contamination and we are implementing a programmed and controlled cleaning of these areas or elements.
- To reduce unnecessary contact points, we reduced the decoration and furniture in our hotel.
- We established a new procedure for cleaning the rooms in order to avoid cross contamination and be able to deliver a completely disinfected room.
- We increased the cleaning and disinfection frequencies of our facilities.
- We constantly train our cleaning team in these new procedures.
- We are using cleaning products and approved methodologies to eliminate the virus.
RESTAURANT AND KITCHEN:
- We improved our sanitation procedures and include new procedures against COVID-19 in accordance with current regulations.
- We make sure that our suppliers fulfill the cleaning and disinfection protocol in all their processes.
- The maximum occupancy of our restaurants will be 30%.
- We identified sustainable alternatives for the implementation of our protocol in order to reduce the waste generated by these new measures.
- This protocol has not neglected our commitment to the environment. Our hotels consciously work on their Sustainability Plans, avoiding as much as possible polluting products.
- Our hotels focus on protecting the great natural and cultural biodiversity of Colombia, we combine local cultures and places with the experiences that our visitors enjoy.
- We use regional products in each of the restaurants, we recycle waste, save energy and water consumption for the good of our environment.
- All the vehicles that enter our facilities are completely disinfected.
- If you reserve a transfer service with us, we guarantee a vehicle that meets the biosafety conditions for each service.